Group Gifts

  I seem to be on a roll of late with Freebies and Group Gifts.  I have some to show you today from QueBella!  There is a small fee(50L) to join this group but totally worth it, as the 4 items I am showing are just a few of the items you can find around their store.  I noticed one other Gift on a board to the left of the front desk and loads more on the Gift board upstairs!  I feel so sexy wearing these items and well, you all must know what I think about texturing.  These are applier based items, also in the boxes are system layer versions and guess what?  The seams line up!!!! YAY!

Also In these photos I am wearing some of Blueberry's Hairs you can find @ The 2015 Hair Fair.  I can't stress enough how much you need these.  Not only are they adorable but Blueberry is donating 100% of her sales to Wigs for Kids!!!

Que Bella Group Gifts
Fun ~ kini Flora Giftboard gift | Beatnik Baby Bikini~Baby Pink Flowers July 2015 Gift|
Que Bella gifts 2
|Happy Monokini, Aqua Summer fy your Body Hunt, July 1st-31st |Soaked Red -Hunt For Your Inner Slut.July 15th - Aug15|
                                                                                                                                     

.Credits.

Comments