Indulge yourself

So the INDULGENCE BDSM & Kink Fair is opened!
And there is lots to indulge your inner dirty diva with.
I had to show off some of the poses from Something Erotic, as well as a cute collar from Diamante.
Now these poses are very smexy.  And I had to recruit some smexy help to show them off. (Special thanks to my friend for helping me with this hard task *winks*)
I will be showing off more this week, but in a more wicked way, however for now, just go enjoy the kinkiness dolls.
(Side note, only thing I credited was the poses and collar, if you need to know about anything else just hit me up inworld and I'll pass the info along!  Savannah Porterfield is my inworld name ♥)
Indulgence_001 Indulgence_002Indulgence_003

Pose in 1st picture: *SE~ Blind Love Bottled by Allу Dωуєя-Ƥιєяѕ (allysondwyer) @ Indulgence 
Collar in 2nd picture: :Diamante: Completely Committed by Alliana Aviatik Morane (alliana.petunia) @ Indulgence  
Pose in 3rd picture: *SE~ Domizine Me Bottled by Allу Dωуєя-Ƥιєяѕ (allysondwyer) @ Indulgence  

Comments