Love bites, and so do I.

You get a cookie if you figure out where the inspiration for this post came from ;)
This entire post was centered around these adorable hickies from Ama available at Romp.
Because they remind me of little love bites.
I love to bite.  And be bitten.  And bruises...  (Keep in mind, I like bruises in the name of consensual sex acts, I am by no means an advocate of sexual or physical abuse)
Well I couldn't JUST show off bruises could I?
Well I found this adorable collar at Romp as well from Proclivity... I couldn't get a close enough shot, but the little metal tag says Babygirl in really pretty script on it. :D
Then of course, I had to show off another White Widow Tattoo.  But this one is free so if you are unsure about taking the ink plunge, try one for free.  Its White Widow's Body Art Hunt giftie.
Then to balance out all the dark in the picture, I topped it off with my fantastic new hair from Exile at Collabor88.
It was a good night :)

lovebites_002 lovebites_001


Hair: ::Exile:: Moonlight Stroll Wildcards by Kavar Cleanslate @ Collabor88
Collar: ~Proclivity~ Trinity Collar "Janus" - Decorative ONLY [F] by Elizabeth Jarvinen (polysail) @ ROMP
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier: Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Karin Applier [ America ] by    あいーだ まじっく  (aida Ewing) @ LeLutka< --- Pointing out its an applier, not a skin.
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
Bruises: Ama. : Hickies by Amadeo Dubratt @ ROMP 
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Desperado by Julie Hastings FREE BODY ART HUNT PRIZE
Poses: Chair: Kalopsia - Armchair Black (ADULT)


 ♥Savvy Quinn♥


[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmkHqUwa4zg&w=560&h=315]


Comments

  1. I used the same song for my post about those hickies. ^^ It was the only choice really!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment