Post 2 | 6 More Free Hairs In Second Life !

Alright, I had so much fun making the original post yesterday that I toured all around Second Life yesterday scooping up more totally free hairs to show you.  I still have 2 more posts lined up after this one so hopefully it will keep you busy and happy for a while. 

Freebie posts really are my most favourite thing to make so designers, if you have a quality freebie in your store or if anyone knows of any, give me a shout!

*Note. The Pride hairs by Exile are not permanent. As of posting I still have no clue how long they will last. If I do hear I will edit this post accordingly.

Kisses and hair strokes,

 Ember Adored 

3rd post envogue and exile

 Exile Free Hair color Samples & enVOGUE subscriber Gift 

3rd post exile

⇧ Exile Happy Pride Free Hairs

3rd post tableau and entwined

 Tableau Vivant & Entwined Free to join Group Gifts


.Credits.

TO ALL THE DESIGNERS FOR YOUR GENEROSITY. A HUGE THANK YOU!

Comments