Sunday morning (Or afternoon 'technically')

*Takes a deep breath*
It was Sunday morning when I started this.
I swear.
I wanted to show off some goodness.
I got inspired by all of Ember's free hair posts and wanted to show off a couple freebies I had found.
Plus these cheap shoes.
BUT KEEP IN MIND THESE WERE THE SATURDAY SALE ITEM FOR REIGN SO THEY MAY NOT BE THERE!
They were there as I post this.
 The group gifts I posted are all located in the main stores.
And the groups are FREE to join.
I discovered a new to me place called *Just Because*... and I fell in love.
I love the rigging on the clothes so that they fit my Maitreya body without having to adjust my shape.
So needless to say I've done a lot of shopping and exploring lately :)
These pictures are a stray from my normal photos.  I tried something different.
Enjoy the goodness!




Hair: Magika [02] Sweet by Sabina Gully
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier: Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Karin Applier [ America ] by    あいーだ まじっく  (aida Ewing) @ LeLutka< --- Pointing out its an applier, not a skin.
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
Tattoo: [TattooMani - Time -] by Mᴀɴɪᴀ Iɴᴋ (erozs)
Sunglasses: Addams // Cat Glasses by 
AmaliaRainwood FREE GROUP GIFT 
Shirt: *Just BECAUSE* Corset with Cami - Ivory Lace by Annie Melson
Skirt: *Just BECAUSE* Denim Lace Skirt - Pink - Group Gift by Annie Melson FREE GROUP GIFT  
Shoes: REIGN.- Couture Pumps by  Oրհεlἶმ Kεղმძεε X. Rεἶցղ (kenadeecole)
As of the time of this post, they were still up for 75L.  They ARE part of the Saturday Sale so they may be taken down at any time!
Necklace: Lazuri Viva La Diva Back Necklace-1 by Zuri Lyric
Pose: 1st picture: !bang - stand 454 by Luna Jubilee
2nd picture:  !bang - stand 455 by Luna Jubilee

xoxox
♥Savvy Quinn♥


Comments