Classically Kinky

So there is a new event (to me at least) on the grid.
Its called Classically Kinky.
I'm always up for more adult themed events in SL so I had to pop over and check it out.
While it looked like some places weren't set up yet, it is for sure worth a visit.
The biggest thing I love in this post is the cage and collar and cuffs I'm sporting from ~*Souzou Eien*~
A girl can never have enough cages and collars and cuffs... Always be prepared.  Girl Scout Motto.
The second thing I really loved is the lingerie.
Like... Erratic.. knocked this out of the park.  The fitted mesh fits so perfectly... It skims over my mesh body so flawlessly.  I'm just so amazed by it... if you only buy one thing at Collabor88... get this lingerie.
The next thing I love is the hair from Doe.
Now while I love the hair, I can't wear it on an everyday basis unfortunately :(
With my mesh head, it doesn't fit on the top, so I was able to use it for pictures, but on a daily wear basis, my scalp would stick through, so for sure, DEMO DEMO DEMO this hair before you buy it and make sure it will fit your head.
All from me today puddins Mwah!

Kinky_003Kinky_002Kinky_001

Credits:
Hair: Doe: Rummy - Blondes by Helyanwe Vindaloo @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival 
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier: Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Karin Applier [ America ] by    あいーだ まじっく  (aida Ewing) @ LeLutka< --- Pointing out its an applier, not a skin.
Eyes: AVELINE Mesh Eyes - Doll-XL -Baby Blue v2.0 by Aveline Farrohn Rivers (giggle.solo)
Lashes: Mon Cheri *MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1 by Ŧгєуα (freya.olivieri)
Tattoo: [White~Widow] [White~Widow] The Painted Veil R&B by Julie Hastings
Lingerie: erratic / delice - lingerie / white SET (maitreya) by erratic (erratic.rain) @ Collabor88
Collar and cuffs: ~*Souzou Eien*~ ~*S.E.*~ Chained Collar and cuffs by Draconias Timeless @ Classically Kinky 
(Comes with color change hud!)
Cage: ~*Souzou Eien*~ ~*S.E.*~ Birdy Hanging Cage (RLV) by Draconias Timeless @ Classically Kinky 
(Comes with color change hud as well as chain to hang it from ceiling with)
Pose in second picture: .GlamRus. Dakota 02 by Mɪss Dɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ  (glamrus)
Pose in third picture: an lar [poses] Modern Series - Five by Kat (katya.valeska)
Skybox: BadEddy's - Basement Skybox by BadEddy

xoxoxox
♥Savvy Quinn♥

Comments