Guardian of... something.

*Warning ramblings ahead, so if you want the goods, skip to the end!*
I recently got back into roleplay in a place called Driftwood.
Its a pretty neat place, and of course, I play a demon.
While my character is a psychotic, necromantic, multiple personality ridden entity... I rather liked this picture... it looks like I'm guarding something.
Its hard to find good quality demon accessories, that aren't too scripty or made up of old primmy parts now days.
These wings are... such awesome.  Much wow.
My character in Driftwood is more mono-chromatic but I had a lot of fun playing with the hud here, which has options for the bone part of the wing and the fleshy part... I liked the more fushia/white coloring and it matched my cute outfit I grabbed from !go! at We <3 RP, which by the way re-opened this month, in their brand, spanking, new sim.
And I played around with a few effects in these pictures... By the way if anyone has suggestions for other rainy/stormy sims, please let me know??? Those seem to be hard to find.
The Mesh Body Addicts Fair is still going strong.  I grabbed some accessories from there to show off.. my polish matched my outfit, and I finally got some rings to fit my Slink Casual hands :D
Anyways, enough rambling from me today.
Have a fun weekend dolls!

Guardian1 Guardian2 Guardian3

Hair: Exile::Rain or Shine: 8. Ice blondes by Kavar Cleanslate
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier: Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Karin Applier [ America ] by    あいーだ まじっく  (aida Ewing) @ LeLutka< --- Pointing out its an applier, not a skin.
Makeup is on the Karin Applier.
Outfit: !gO! Nadida - heather by Katia Millet @ WE <3 RP
Wings: ~*Souzou Eien*~ ~*S.E.*~ Draconian Wings by Draconias Timeless @ WE <3 RP
Rings: :FF: Sea Gypsy Rings (Left) (Silver)  @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair  
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Tesis by Julie Hastings @ Shiny Shabby
Nails: DP - Koffin Nails - Slink - Butterfly French Tips by Bcreative Wilde Heart (bcreative.wilde) @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair 
Poses: an lar [poses] The Silver Series by Kat (katya.valeska) @ WE <3 RP

xoxox
♥Savvy Quinn♥

Comments