Last day for MBA!

Its the last day for Mesh Body Addicts Fair!
So make sure you get over there and shop shop shop!
My makeup and socks are from there.
Now let me squee about my tail.
I originally bought this tail in black because my demon form in rp has a black tail.
Well I wanted a pink tail... so I bought the white mod version at [CX]
Then I had way too much fun making my tail match my socks :D
Just make sure you make a copy before you go modding your tail.
(Btw, the movement on this tail is AMAZING.)
That's all from me dolls <3

TGIF!!
skittles_001//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.jsskittles_002//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js
Credits:
Hair: [RA] Harley Hair - Ombres & Roots by Candela Kira
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier: Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Karin Applier [ America ] by    あいーだ まじっく  (aida Ewing) @ LeLutka< --- Pointing out its an applier, not a skin.
Eyeshadow: ::SG:: MARA Eyeshadow - Lelutka by SlackGirl @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Lipstick: alaskametro<3 "Heat" matte lipstick by alaskametro (alaska.metropolitan) @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Eyes: AVELINE Mesh Eyes - Doll-XL -Baby Blue v2.0 by Aveline Farrohn Rivers (giggle.solo)
Lashes: Mon Cheri *MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1 by Ŧгєуα (freya.olivieri)
Tattoo: [White~Widow] [White~Widow] The Painted Veil R&B by Julie Hastings
Skirt: {ViSion} -S&F *Alice* Skirt Candy by pjey Pearl
Wings: Deviance - Titania Fairy Wings - Rainbow by Surreal LeShelle
Tail: [CX] Bone Tail Tintable by Cᴇʀʙᴇʀᴜs (Kamayari)
Socks: :AC: Rainbow Stripes - Bright by Ashton Tryce @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Shoes: REIGN.- Peep Toe Pumps- Bubblegum by  Oրհεlἶმ Kεղმძεε X. Rεἶցղ (KenadeeCole) (Midnight Mania Board Prize :D)
Pose in 1st picture: an lar [poses] Modern Series - Six by Kat (Katya Valeska)
Pose in 2nd picture: an lar [poses] The Silver Series - Five  by Kat (Katya Valeska)


xoxox
♥Savvy Quinn♥

Comments