Short and Sweet

I am not feeling overly wordy today so I will keep this short and sweet ( Like me!)

Up & Away

*My Eyes & Shoes -

Both  are FREE items. Info for that in the credits!

Oh hai

** The hair bow -

Well I have a second note card into the customer service of the store trying to figure if it is available anywhere to buy.  I Will let you know one way or another what's up with that as I have a chip on my shoulder about CSR's ignoring customers.  (not sure if this is the case or not, again we shall see.)  I will let you know tomorrow where it was from, Kinda like a cliff hanger *muahaha*

.Credits.

  • Hair - :::Phoenix:::  Marie Hair|By Lilly Herberg | 

  • Hair base - enVOGUE HairBase - Dark Blonde 1 |By Casandra Rain |

  • Hair Bow - Stay tuned Older free item.

  • Lip Gloss - [ MUDSKIN ] What is Red?#6_Light | By Sopha Portal |VINTAGE & COOL FAIR|

  • Skin - .::WoW Skins::. V2 FatmaDarktan |By sawsan SecretSpy |

  • Shape Enfant | Sarang Shape | By Sopha Portal |

  • Mesh Body - Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.4 | By Onyx LeShelle |

  • Eyes - AVELINE Eyes -Doll,Hazel|By giggle Solo |FREE ON MARKETPLACE|

  • Lashes -  *Mon Cheri* “Falsies” Eyelash – Upper | By Freya Olivieri |

  • Necklace - Eternity Mother&Son necklace |Nymphai |100% of proceeds to aid in funeral expenses for the son of Roxi Firanelli|

  • Top - Blueberry - Mina - Tube Tops - (Maitreya) | By Blueberryxx | UBER |

  • Pants - Blueberry – Yoga Pants – Maitreya | By Blueberryxx |

  • Shoes - *G - Field* Jessica Flats -pineapple- [Maitreya Flat] By Cerberus Noel | Subscriber Gift |

  •  Pose - Le Poppycock Moon Drop | By Olivia Lalonde |

  • Lighting  - LumiPro HUD V3.41 |By Stefan Buscaylet |

Comments