Starting over

So, thanks to Facebook's lovely policies that I was breaking my facebook profile got deleted.  So if you used to have me on there, feel free to add me back.  My new profile is HERE.
But it was not how I wanted to start my day!
My old profile is now a page, all my friends are now followers?  Not sure how that works but there you have it!
This is just a quick post to show off a few lovely things around the grid.
Kinky Monthly just started for those of us that have a naughty side that needs indulging.
Also the Vintage and Cool Fair.. more to come from that later :D
And Uber JUST started... be prepared to spam your tp button for this one, its crowded!
Get to shopping!!
KinkyMonthly_002//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.jsKinkyMonthly_001//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js

Credits:
Hair: Doe: Spirit Blondes by Helyanwe Vindaloo @ Uber
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier: Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Karin Applier [ America ] by    あいーだ まじっく  (aida Ewing) @ LeLutka< --- Pointing out its an applier, not a skin.
Eyes: AVELINE Mesh Eyes - Doll-XL -Baby Blue v2.0 by Aveline Farrohn Rivers (giggle.solo)
Lashes: Mon Cheri *MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1 by Ŧгєуα (freya.olivieri)
Collar: {Scene} Kitten Choker by Mıκı Jαмεƨ (Mikhayla13) @ Kinky Monthly 
Dress: !(HR 3.0)! Laced Dress (Silver) by Snow Wyte Béllairé (NikkiIrene) @ Kinky Monthly 
Shoes: :::insanya::: Lola Heels - All Colors (slink high) @ Kinky Monthly 
Pose: Image Essentials: IE - Classic Caddy by Kay Westion Vintage & Cool Fair 2015

xoxox
♥Savvy Quinn♥

Comments