Sunday Sunday Sunday

Its a start to a brand new week!
I hope everyone has a great one!
I've got a couple things from a couple events to show off.
Kinky Monthly is still going on.
And there is a new event that just started Friday called Premium.
It's a brand new event, focusing on quality designers, but I also seen some new (To me) designers.
So go check it out and discover some new as well as established designers to the grid.
The biggest change for me, is I changed skins.
I've worn Glam Affair skins since .... I can't remember when.
But I had seen some skins at Lara Hurley that I fell in love with.
So I took a deep breath and demo'd them... and loved it.
I even have freckles now!
So.. I am a new me... once again! :D
That is all from me folks :D  Have a wonderful fantabulous week :)
MoarKink3MoarKink2MoarKink1

Credits:
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Lexis Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack by MissAllSunday Lemon @ Uber
Skin: Lara Hurley- Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier:  Lara Hurley Alena Rose Pale by Lara Hurley
Eyes: AVELINE Mesh Eyes - Doll-XL -Baby Blue v2.0 by Aveline Farrohn Rivers (giggle.solo)
Lashes: Mon Cheri *MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1 by Ŧгєуα (freya.olivieri)
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Midnight in Paris by Julie Hastings
Lingerie: [I<3F] Laced Underwear - Pink by Alιɴe (Ainadara)
Jewelry: [MUSE] Royale Perpetua Necklace Collection - Britannia Silver by Norena Soir @ Premium Only 
Nail Polish: -Ikonik- Sakura Nail Pink by Ikonik @ Premium Only
Shoes: *PROMO*[MODA] XIA PEEP TOE PUMPS & HUD by Eσηlḁ Ʀęiɠɳʐ Kαoṩ (Eonla) @ Phat Fashion Fair
Pose in 1st picture: !bang - SLink hands 04 by Luna Jubilee 
Pose in 2nd picture: Image Essentials IE - Playmate 4 by Kay Weston
Pose in 3rd picture: Image Essentials IE - Playmate 8 by Kay Weston

xoxox
♥Savvy Quinn♥

Comments