Daddy's Little Monster

I wasn't going to blog this.
Then I was.
This I wasn't...
But now I am.
The man in my life, is a Joker fan, like I'm a Harley Quinn fan... and he calls me Daddy's little Monster.
*Happy Squees*
So when I seen this shirt in this round of ::Suicide DollZ:: (After looking for it forever with rips like from the movie from the upcoming Suicide Squad movie!) I immediately ran over, knocked people out of my way (SORRY!) and bought it.
I paired it with my favorite Harley hair... and boom... the perfect Suicide Squad (Or Skwad) Movie look!
So here ya go, enjoy!

See you soon Puddins MWAH!
♥Savvy Quinn♥
Daddyslilmonster


Credits:
Hair: [RA] Harley Hair - Ombres & Roots by Candela Kira
Skin: Lara Hurley- Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier:  Lara Hurley Alena Rose Pale by Lara Hurley
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
Shirt: .iku. Harley Tee - Red by Ɲуα Ɲιтєℓу (Anaiya Solo) ::Suicide DollZ::
Gum: [PF] Yum Bubblegum! by Mochi (Mochi Milena)
Pose was actually built into the bat which was part of another outfit combined with my AO.  I just happened to snap it at the perfect time :D

Comments