Dark little Fae

So this post started around these wings and antennae from We <3 RP, and this new necklace from Ikonik.
I'm not a huge fantasy person, but lately (Mostly due to Draconias, the owner of Souzou Eien) I've been frequenting We <3 RP.  His stuff there is always so great that I get lured over... and you know us shopping addicts we can't ever JUST go to one booth... we have to wander around.
White Widow had this super fantastic new tattoo out there too... so I had to snatch that up too.
Well then I had to pop over to Collabor88 quickly before it closed so I could grab a dress that matched my lovely new wings.
Then nails at yet another event.... The grid seen a LOT of me yesterday.
However once I was done, I had to show off my new shinies ^.^  And thanks to my dear friend Namrah, (Check out her blog HERE) I found a new sim to me called Winter Moon.
So go and have a good week Puddins.  ♥
DarkFairy_001DarkFairy_002
FairyNails
Credits:
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Anouk -  light blondes by Truth Hawks
Skin: Lara Hurley- Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier:  Lara Hurley Alena Rose Pale by Lara Hurley
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
Necklace: -Ikonik- Aurora Opal Necklace +Gold+ by Ikonik
Wings: ~*Souzou Eien*~ ~*S.E.*~ Watercolor Fae Wings by Draconias Timeless @ We <3 RP
Antennae:  ~*Souzou Eien*~ ~*S.E.*~ Watercolor Fae Antennae by Draconias Timeless @ We <3 RP
Tattoo: [White~Widow ] Altar - Black by Julie Hastings @ We <3 RP
Dress: -Pixicat- Dreamy.Dress (Cosmic) by areve @ Collabor88 (Its open as of time of posting but its set to close any moment now)
Nails: Dark Passions -DP - Koffin Nails - Slink - The Dragon's Call by Bcreative Wilde Heart (Bcreative Wilde) @ Genre
Pose in 1st picture: . Infiniti. - Defy Gravity - 8
Pose in 2nd and 3rd picture: !bang - SLink hands {bonus} by Luna Jubilee
Location: Winter Moon

♥Savvy Quinn♥

Comments