Oh these shoes

This post all started with these shoes.  I saw them @ Shiny Shabby and HAD to have them. They are not practical, I am sure I couldn't walk in them in RL but hey this is Second Life and I am going to have the most fun I possibly can!
  •  These photos are quite edited.  Please grab a demo before you purchase but all of it is great quality.
  •  The dress is not specifically made for the Lara body but I managed to work myself into one of them with little trouble.
  • The mesh head is new from Eye Candi.  Remember how in love I was with their lashes?  Well I have one more reason sorrynotsorry ladies. This head only costs $1,480               (Currently on sale for 50% off!)So you can snatch it up for 750!!!  But you do have to pay separately for the make up HUD,  $480  And as well for the Maitreya Applier,  $150. All together this will cost you $1,380  An excellent deal compared to most heads on the market. Oh almost forgot .  There are lashes made for this head as well, they don't show much in these photos but I will show them more clearly in a later post. They cost $99.
As I mentioned I will take more photos of this mesh head in future posts. Hope you enjoy!
Ember <3 p="">
when everything breaks apart
Dark Palaver

- Credits -
  • Hair – Tableau Vivant | Jade hair - Basics |By M4ri1yn Magic| COLLABOR88|
  • Mesh Head,shape,skin  – Eye Candi Mesh Head - Brooklyn (50% OFF)
  • Mesh Body – Maitreya | Mesh Body – Lara V3.4| By Onyx LeShelle|
  • Dress – NYU | Satin Draped Dress, Plain/Black|By NyuNyu Kimono |@ MY ATTIC|
  • Tattoo – Queen oF Ink |Tattoo Pirate | By MonaSax95 |
  • Shoes – AZOURY | Chromatics V2 - Onyx (Maitreya)|By Mayhem Seetan|@ SHINY SHABBY|
  • Poses– Ma Vie.| Didi | By Mavi Beck|@ MY ATTIC|
  • Lighting –  LumiPro | HUD | By Stefan Buscaylet |

Comments