Time for some more kink

Second round of Kinky Monthly begins tomorrow!
One of my favorite stores has a cool little gacha in it.
Its full of neon signs.
I'm sure I'll have them sprinkled all over my posts this month...
The first one I'm showing off is my own personal favorite saying, Bite Me.
I say this all the time... yet I'm always surprised when someone takes me up on it.
But enjoy the preview post!  I am home sick today.  Tis ironic... you get the flu shot to prevent the flu then you wake up sick :/

♥Savvy Quinn♥


BiteMe
Credits:
Hair: lovey dovey :: Juliana Hair :: Naturals by ·Ƭєєηу Ɲιтєℓу· (Teeny Spot) @ Kinky Monthy Opens September 25th!
Skin: Lara Hurley- Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier:  Lara Hurley Alena Rose Pale by Lara Hurley
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
Blindfold: Blindfold: ~*Souzou Eien*~ ~*S.E.*~ Simple Leather Blindfold by Draconias Timeless (Vivid Dreams 1L hunt Prize)
Gag: Old one (sorry!)
Lingerie: Lushish Catz  - Happy Pink - Lingerie - KINKY EXCLUSIVE by Kay Pedroia (Kayshla Aristocrat) @ Kinky Monthy Opens September 25th!
Neon Sign:  ~*Souzou Eien*~ ~*S.E.*~ Neon Kink Gacha - Bite Me - Rare by Draconias Timeless @ Kinky Monthy Opens September 25th!
Pose: nani - chained 5 by Cherry Appletor

Comments