What are you lookin at

I grabbed this hair while at The Arcade.  It's not my usual style but inexpensive hair? MINE.  
Anyhoo, I am glad I did cause I personally think it rocks with this outfit. Don't you?
Happy shopping, all details in the credits below.
♥ Ember ♥
What you lookin at?
All that
fri

.Credits.

  • Hair –  +Spellbound+ Antisocialite - Pagan // Chapter I : Earth | By Kohana Xue | THE ARCADE |
  • Skin – .::WoW Skins::. Perla Darktan | By sawsan SecretSpy | DESIGNER CIRCLE |
  • Lashes - Lumae :: Eyelashes // Longer | By Lumiya Rae | Part of a skin pack|
  • Eyes – AVELINE Eyes | Doll-L – Hazel – Iris (M)|By giggle Solo | FREE ON MARKETPLACE |
  • Shape – Enfant|Sarang Shape| By Sopha Portal | 
  • Mesh Body – Maitreya | Mesh Body – Lara V3.4| By Onyx LeShelle|
  • Outfit - Entice | Land Down Under Top & Capris - Solids | By EnticeStore |
  • Shoes – fri.day |  Samantha.Booties (Copper) - Maitreya | By Darling Monday | COLLABOR88|
  • Poses – an lar [poses] The All That Series | By Katya Valeska |
  • Lighting – LumiPro HUD V3.41 | By Stefan Buscaylet |
 

Comments