You don't own me

I feel very fierce in these pictures.
That is a word I don't use often.
I usually leave those sorts of awesome pictures to Ember because she's much better at them.
By the way have you seen her awesome new blog?  HairSL.
If you like, love, NEED Hair in SL, its the must follow site.. and it even has an inworld group.
(Sorry, I'm a noob I don't know how to link that here!)
But this hair was free, I found out about it from the blog but the post went away.  However I grabbed the link and its below.
I think thats all from me today dolls!  Happy Humpday!
OwnMe2
OwnMe
Credits:
Hair: ::MK:: Hair Joanna (  FITMESH )+HUD 47 Colors:: FREE ON MARKETPLACE
Skin: Lara Hurley- Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier:  Lara Hurley Alena Rose Pale by Lara Hurley
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Midnight in Paris by Julie Hastings
Collar: Pixel Geek - Love & Lust Collar by Nena Bowdit @ Kinky Monthly 
Bodysuit: 1 Hundred. Wishes Bodysuit. Black by Sira Savira @ Premium Only 
Shoes: REIGN.- BALLERINA WARMERS- FATPACK by  Oրհεlἶმ Kεղმძεε X. Rεἶցղ (KenadeeCole) @ Collabor88
Pose in 1st picture: GLITTERATI - Pinup - 7 by Katey Coppola
Pose in 2nd picture: GLITTERATI - Pinup - 9 by Katey Coppola

♥Savvy Quinn♥


Earworm!
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SeRU_ZPDkE&w=560&h=315]

Comments