Guess what day it is?

*enter generic humpday joke here*
What better way to celebrate a humpday than some girl on girl action?
So here's your warning... there will be a little bit of sappy stuff here... skip to the bottom if you want the credits.
So I have a very small circle of people I am close to.
Like I can usually count them on one hand.
Some people come in and out due to rl, but for the most part, I have a very few people that I keep close to, and I am generally content with that.
Enter Nam.
I've known her for a good while now, but again, I keep people at an arms length.
Well she decided to introduce me to her hubby.  And things just clicked.
But not just for me and him, but for me and her.   So just like that... I not only gained a Daddy/Master.. but I gained a sister/girlfriend/confidant.
And I have been very very happy... which is unusual for me!
But enough of the sappiness... on to the goods!
Nam and I decided to do a collaborative post.  Hers is much more detailed, and shows a lot more goodies.  Check out her awesomeness HERE.
I tend to do more generalized pictures.  But here's my take :)

♥Savvy Quinn♥



SexysistersSexysisters2
Credits:
On me:
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Anouk -  light blondes by Truth Hawks
Skin: Lara Hurley- Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier:  Lara Hurley Alena Rose Pale by Lara Hurley
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
Dress: Lolita - Mesh Mandarin Dress Red by Missy (missqwerty Pevensey) @ Kinky Monthy 

On Nam:
Hair: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Bekhi hair-Browns | Ikira Frimon @ Romp 
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body Lara V3.0 | Onyx LeShelle
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly | Aida Ewing
Ring: .:L&B:. (W) "Celtic Femme" Wedding Ring - Platinum v2
Dress: Lolita Mandarin Dress | Missqwerty Pevensey @ Kinky Monthy

Pose in 1st picture: . Infiniti . - Starry-Eyed - Pose by Brandi Monroe @ Romp 
Pose in 1st picture: . Infiniti . - Sunday Morning - Pose by Brandi Monroe @ Romp 

Comments