I love Freaks

So I heard this song... (Yes I know it's Halloween but I like being dark and evil everyday so nyeh :P)
And hearing it... it spoke to me.
I'll link the song below the credits but the lyrics...

I, I'm not the prettiest you've ever seen
But I have my moments, I have my moments
Not the flawless one, I've never been
But I have my moments, I have my moments


Halloween2


Rough around the edges, memories and baggage You know me.
Never play the safe card, when I go, I go hard Halloween1


Not sure why... but this song just speaks to me.   So much.  Have a happy and safe Halloween my puddins.  Mwah.


♥Savvy Quinn♥
But on good days I am charming as fuck[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6FI33JHwIo]


Credits
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Olympia -  colours by Truth Hawks
Skin: Lara Hurley- Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier:  Lara Hurley Alena Rose Pale by Lara Hurley
Bloody lip: Glawio - Blood Taste Lipstick by fřăňčĕš tɦĕ ɱŭtĕ (Astrid Bonetto)
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Southpaw - Henna - RARE by Julie Hastings @ The Epiphany 
Top: {ViSion} -S&F *Top Seleste* [Maitreya, Belleza, Slink] FAT PACK by pjey Pearl Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly
Skirt: Absolut Vendetta - Skater skirt PLAIN*MAITREYA by VistaMesh Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly
Collar: .Winged. Kitty Collar_ White by .ɴɪᴋᴋɪ. (Nikkiilin) @ Kinky Monthly
Headband: -Ikonik- Neko Ears +Pearl+ {Deluxe}+ by Ikonik @ Premium Monthly
Shoes: MOoH! Aurora heels Heaven by Dalriada Delwood @ Premium Monthly 
Pose in 1st picture: Le Poppycock-Elastic past by Olivia Lalonde
Pose in 2nd picture: Le Poppycock-Frozen by Olivia Lalonde
Location: Helloween

Comments