You're in so much trouble~

So... big secret.
Huge Harley Quinn fan here...
Stop laughing!  Okay okay I know, its not a secret...
So when I seen these poses from Something New... I had to have them and grab my own personal Joker to show them off.
Rather than go the traditional Joker/Harley Quinn route though, I decided to go a more modern theme.
And I had to take off my mesh head for the make up *Sadface*
I am putting out a plea... someone please make Harley Quinn makeup for the LeLutka head!!!
With the Suicide Squad movie coming out (Not till August 2016 BLEH!) I wanted to exude that sort of vibe, did I succeed?  By the way, the song in the trailer is awesome.  I'm including part of the lyrics.
Mwahs!
Until later my puddins!

♥Savvy Quinn♥


"I started a joke which started the whole world crying
But I didn't see that the joke was on me" 


MadLove2"I started to cry which started the whole world laughing Oh If I'd only seen that the joke was on me"MadLove1


Credits
On me (If you need to know anything he is wearing, poke me in world, Savannah Porterfield, and I'll find out for you)
Hair: [RA] Harley Hair - Ombres & Roots by Candela Kira
Skin: Lara Hurley-Heidi red milky  by Lara Hurley
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
Makeup: Passion Tattoos:::Harley Quinn.Suicide Squad by Mandred Blackadder
Shirt: .iku. Harley Tee - Red by Ɲуα Ɲιтєℓу (Anaiya Solo)
Collar: . Quirky . - Puddin[HQ] White by Fapniss Everpeen (Glitch Grantham)
Shorts, stockings and shoes:  :SS: Harley Costume v2- Daddy's Lil Monster Tribute by  Sativah Catnap
Pose in 1st picture: Something New - SN~Joker's Heart by Aℓℓy Dωyєr- Ƥιєяѕ  (AllysonDwyer) @ Kinky Halloween 4 Something Erotic
Pose in 2nd picture: Something New - *SN~ HarleyQ 2 RARE by Aℓℓy Dωyєr- Ƥιєяѕ  (AllysonDwyer) Gacha Good Events-Your Worst Nightmare Gacha Event
Location: Ironwood Hills


[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI3hecGO_04]

Comments