Die for me

I went back to my dark gothic side for this post.
It revolved around these wings at We<3 RP that I had to push, shove, and perhaps even stab people to get to, the day the event opened.
The owner of Remarkable Oblivion had teased us with these wings a few days before they were available, so I think a lot of people were frothing at the mouth to get them.
Then I wanted to go all dark/death angel with them.  So I grabbed a halo from Mr Draconias Timeless' gacha over at the Fantasy Gacha Carnival and paired it with this gorgeous dress from Poet's Heart at the Premium Only Event, and boom.  Death Angel.
Then I had to head over to Ironwood since it was announced in Blogger Support that they had converted their sim over to winter.  And its so pretty and dark!
This look seemed to suit me today though.  My mind has been in a dark place lately.  Between Halloween, the time change making it darker earlier.
But that is it from me today puddins!
*Special thanks to Bella and Marran for helping me proofread!*

♥Savvy Quinn♥


AngelofDeath
Credits
Hair: Exile::Rain or Shine: 10. Wildcards by Kavar Cleanslate
Skin: Lara Hurley- Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier:  Lara Hurley Alena Rose Pale by Lara Hurley
Dress:  Poet's Heart - PH - Countess Gown - Blood by Nim (Irina Strazytski) @ Premium Only 
Wings: Remarkable Oblivion- RO - Azrael Bone Wings by Sebastian Prince of Thorns (AxsisThorn) @ We <3 RP
Halo:  ~*Souzou Eien*~-~*S.E.*~ Choir of Angels - Powers Halo - RARE by Draconias Timeless @ The Fantasy Gacha Carnival 
Pose: oOo Freebie: Snowfall by Olaenka Chesnokov
Location: Ironwood Hills

Comments