Don't Speak

Morning Dolls!
I am dancing down memory lane this morning listening to all the 90's songs I loved growing up. I always forget how good music makes me feel! Started off with The Cardigans, then well note the post title. 
Now up is Skid Row's I'll Remember you. 
Gawd, so many memories.

Anyhoo. I am wearing some cute jammies from Sn@tch, available My Attic.
The beautiful eyes are by The Stringer Mausoleum  also at the event.
The pose is by Kirin and yup you guessed it. Available @ My Attic!

Have a good day!
Ember

It's Pajama Day!

Don't Speak






  • Hair - .:CHEVEUX:. | F074 Blondes02 | By mariru Catnap | @ HAIROLOGY
  • Bows - Fawny | Velvet Bow | By AkiraKiyoi. | NEW MAINSTORE COMING SOON!
  • Skin - [ MUDSKIN ] |Lady Luck4_E1_Sunny | By Sopha Portal.
  • Eyes - The Stringer Mausoleum | Shyanne Eyes | Molten | By Helena Stringer | MY ATTIC
  • Shape - Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Mesh Body Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Polish - -{ZOZ}- Snowflake Gem Fade (Maitreya)| By Zozicon | @ COSMOPOLITAN SALES ROOM
  • Pj Top - Sn@tch |  Lesley Tank Charcoal | By Ivey Deschanel | @ MY ATTIC
  • Pj Pants - Sn@tch | Lesley PJ Pants Rose | By Ivey Deschanel | MY ATTIC
  • Pose - Kirin - Himawari Pose | By Carolina Sautereau | MY ATTIC
  • Lighting LUMIPro | By Stefan Buscaylet.


Comments