Hairology Is Coming Soon


Hai Dolls!

Zomg, I am so excited!  Hairology , a new hair only event is coming November 10th. I can hardly contain my excitement. All hair lovers rejoice!
Ok, I am rambling in my excitedness. Sorrynotsorry .

  • Today I am showing off one of [KoKoLoReS] Styles By Leyla Flux.

Isn't it adorable ? ( Humm, how do you call this style,  bun? Up do?  I pulled my hair back and managed to look good doing it?  Yeah Ill go with that one )  I love the whispies and cute casual look of it. Also I adore the fact that it comes with a tintable hair base. Go check out her Main store while we wait for the event to open. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Karadise/113/103/24

Now I know you're all excited like me and NEED this hair but you will have to wait till the 10th of November I am sorry but I couldn't resist the tease.

  • Speaking of teases.

 The Thrift shop kicks off a new round on the 8th.  Bloggers, pay attention here.  Something New has some fabulous poses for blogging polish & Shoes The one I am using today is an event exclusive so mark your calendar as there are not nearly enough poses like this on the market! Check out her Main store here -  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sugar%20Plum/187/79/11

OK, I've been long winded enough. I swear I want to put a countdown calender on here for this hair event. Humm, wonder if that's possible. * Goes to check *

Happy Shopping!
Ember



Hairology Sneak Peek



  • Hair [KoKoLoReS] Hair | Tamsin | By Leyla Flux | Coming Soon To Hairology. Nov 10.
  • Eyes AVELINE | Eyes - Doll-L - Hazel | By giggle Solo | FREE ON MARKET PLACE
  • Lashes - Lumae | Eyelashes , Longer | By Lumiya Rae.
  • Skin [ MUDSKIN ] | MYUGLYDOLL5_E4_Pinky Tan | By Sopha Portal.
  • Shape - Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Mesh Body -  Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Polish - {ZOZ}- | October Rose Polish (Maitreya) | By Zozicon | @ Premium Only
  • Pose - Something New | Blog My Pose | By AllysonDwyer | Thrift Shop exclusive. November 8th.
  • Lighting LumiPro HUD | By Stefan Buscaylet.

Comments