Meow from Fameshed

Hey ♥
New month and new week, and a lot of new openings at different events.
Gotta love that♥
By the way; I have a big bulky bandage on my right hand so typing etc go slow, and if there slips in a typo, I blaime the hand.
But yah back to the fun stuff!
 
naadi - Meow from Fameshed 
I put together this outfit from items I found mainly at Fameshed and felt pretty feline in it , rawr♥

What I am wearing 
Hair:Besom at Fameshed(Beauty Market)
Kitten ears:Pr!tty(Meow Meow Kitty ears)
Mesh Head:Catwa(Annie)
Mesh Body:Maitreya(Lara)
Head Applier:Lara Hurley(Christy)
Body Applier:Lara Hurley(for Maitreya)
Collar:Happy Undead(Charming collar)
Dress:Just Because at Fameshed(Ashley)
Bag:Nerdology at Gacha Garden(Falltimes Kitty Bag-Lunar dreams RARE)
Boots:Just Design at Fameshed(Fever Maitreya Boots)


Pose used: Kirin (Burlesque poses/cane pose 7)
Light used LUMIPro 


Have a super monday all 
Naadi

Comments