Monday Shopping Spree in Secondlife

Happy Monday Dolls!

 OK, so I have been wearing this hair Jezibelle from Pr!tty by Karla Marama on and off since the Hairology Event opened and I figured it was about time I blogged it.

 I kept meaning to but I just hit a little rut and needed some new clothing to complete my look.

Well I found the clothing, all it took to get me going was this new denim skirt from Blueberry. You all know how much I adore her texturing. It comes with standard sizing plus all sorts of mesh compatible sizes. As do all her new releases so make sure you head over and Demo it!!

That's all for today. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Ember ♥

                     pr!tty hair @ Hairology

The Monday goods

.What I'm Wearing.


  • Hair - Pr!tty - Jezibelle | By Karla Marama | @ HAIROLOGY
  • Skin - [Mudskin] | MyUglydoll5 E4 Pinky Tan | By Sopha Portal. 
  • Shape Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Mesh BodyMaitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Eyes AvelineEyes - Doll-L - Hazel | By giggle Solo | FREE ON MARKET PLACE
  • Top - Blueberry - Miki Tank Top - Maitreya | By Blueberryxx.
  • Skirt - Blueberry - Harlow |Split Skirt & Belt - Maitreya | By Blueberryxx.
  • Socks fri.day - Lydia.Socks (Maitreya Tied Top) Coal | By Darling Monday.
  • Boots - fri.day - Ingrid.Boots (Earth) |By Darling Monday| @ Kustom9
  • Posean lar [poses] The Neverland Series | By Katya Valeska| @ Enchantment
  • Lighting - LUMIPro | By Stefan Buscaylet.


Comments