My November Collabor88 Post Plus More On Hairology

Morning Dolls! 

I am so happy, I finally managed to get into Collabor88!
I saw this outfit on Plurk a few days back and got stupid excited about it as The Secret Store seems to make the perfect for me outfits time and again. I think before the month is out I will just grab the fatpacks of these cause oh so pretty!  Ohhhh and fri.day has brought out these over the knee socks. soooo damn perfect!  Love Collabor88 and I hope they keep doing what they are doing!

Also I have yet another Hairology teaser for you. 
This time around I am showing off  Mina's Hanne hair made by Mina Nakamura. I think every hair this designer has put out has suited me perfectly. Thank you Mina and Well done!!
I tend to always pick the light reds as they suit my colouring so well. ( Yes there is a U in my Colour!) You can check out her Main store while you wait  -  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MINA%20Hair/63/178/25

Are you getting excited for Hairology yet? Well you know that I am.  There will be soooo many wicked awesome styles available so don't forget to save some lindens for it!!

Right, enough jibber jabber from me. Go forth and shop!
 Orrr wait 1 MORE DAY FOR HAIROLOGY!
Ember


P.s.
I have been fighting with my credits and for the life of me I can't make it all uniform. I give up, I do hope they are easy to follow. Please let me know if you would like it set up differently!



I got into Collabor88!

I know a secret.


  • Hair -  MINA Hair | Hanne | By Mina Nakamura | Coming Soon to Hairology. November 10.
  • Eyes -  AVELINE | Eyes - Doll-L - Hazel | By giggle Solo | FREE ON MARKET PLACE
  • Lashes - Lumae | Eyelashes , Longer | By Lumiya Rae.
  • Skin - [ MUDSKIN ] | MYUGLYDOLL5_E4_Pinky Tan | By Sopha Portal.
  • Shape - Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Mesh Body -  Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Polish - {ZOZ}|Fall/Winter Solid Double(Maitreya)|By Zozicon|@ Cosmopolitan Sales Room
  • Sweater - The Secret Store | Leonie Cardigan, Coral (Maitreya) | COLLABOR88
  • Dress - The Secret Store | Annabelle Dress (Maitreya) Sprinkles| By Maylee Oh|COLLABOR88
  • Socks - fri.day|Cozy.Socks (Maitreya) Cream|By Darling Monday|@ COLLABOR88
  • Shoes - fri.day|Cora.Heels (|Maitreya) Cherry|By Darling Monday.
  • Pose - Marukin|royal fur|By Valencia Southard.
  • Lighting - LumiPro HUD|By Stefan Buscaylet.

Comments