This Is Your Song

Morning Dolls!
I've been spending a lot of time listening to songs on You Tube in the past few days. It amazes me how much music lifts me up. If you[re feeling a bit blue, give it a try!  Right now I am listening to the Moulin Rouge soundtrack. So much awww.

Speaking of so much aww, Look at this top/dress from NS Cutie Store!
This store totally caters to my inner baby girl. So much sweetness.
The owner Nani is absolutely adorable and also she is now making clothing to fit
the Belleza bodies. 
I know, I 'm a Lara girl BUT her regular mesh FITS!! 
Win win all around.

That's all for now folks!
Ember

"I hope you don't mind, that I put down in words.
How wonderful life is, now you're in the world"

Come what may


boppin to my own beat

  • Skin - [ MUDSKIN ] |Lady Luck4_E1_Sunny | By Sopha Portal.
  • Eyes - The Stringer Mausoleum | Shyanne Eyes | Molten | By Helena Stringer | MY ATTIC
  • Shape - Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Mesh Body -  Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Top & Headphones - NS Cutie Store | Sweater with Shirt Monkey | By nani Soulstar.
  • Boots - fri.day - Emily.Boots (Earth) | By Darling Monday | @ N21
  • Phone - VCO | bunny phone | By yamette. 
  • Pose & Lollipop - Label Motion  | Pops | By anne Dakun MY ATTIC
  • LightingLUMIPro | By Stefan Buscaylet.

Comments