You Can Be The Boss

Good Morning Dolls !
Also my US friends, Happy Thanksgiving!

So I was playing around yesterday trying to make a less cartoon y photo.
This was the result. I know it's not the usual blog photo but, I had tons of fun making it. Everything worn is AWESOME, but if you don't believe me, grab demos. 

The name of this jacket is called Suko. I was stuck for a name for the photo so I did a bit of research. One definition of the word is ' Insecure' OK, well I didn't look insecure in this, "Next!"
I kept looking and stumbled across another possible meaning.
 'suko n. 1. surrender; 2. submission'

That's more like it!!! So of course being on a music bender , I went digging on You Tube & I chose the title of Lana Del Ray's song ' You can be the boss'.

Well, that was way more long winded than I had originally intended.

 Thank you for reading!
Hope you enjoy!
♥ Ember ♥

You can be the boss


  • HairExile | Spice | By Kavar Cleanslate.
  • Skin - [ MUDSKIN ] |Lady Luck4_E2_Sunny | By Sopha Portal.
  • Eyes - The Stringer Mausoleum | Shyanne Eyes | Molten | By Helena Stringer | @ MY ATTIC
  • Shape - Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Mesh Body -  Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle
  • Top  & headphones- Blueberry & Enfant Terrible | Suko | Leather Jacket - Maitreya | By Blueberryxx & LeEnfantTerrible | @ UBER
  • Boots - Pure Poison | Adrianna Boots | Maitreya | By Shaleene Kenin
  • Pose  -   Ma Vie. | Party girl | By Mavi Beck @ MY ATTIC
  • Lighting - LUMIPro | By Stefan Buscaylet.

Comments