2 Free Hairs In Secondlife

I posted this over on Hair SL earlier. I used the designers product photos they have on Flickr as I don't have much time to do my own. I figured I would share this with you all here in case you don't follow Hair SL. You should, it's my baby

  1. Dura has a Christmas Hunt.  To join in the fun you need to join their group, go to the main store and find the 12 Santa’s, I think once you find and click all 12 this hair is yours!  The group is free to join, Copy and paste this link  (secondlife:///app/group/a83f2f96-2173-6ba4-c0e6-553a71c3dc2c/about ) into your browser , join then head on over to Dura to begin your hunt! Limo to Dura  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Dura%20Dura/65/128/100
  2. Clawtooth has this cute hair out in 2 festive colors free for her group and subscribo members. Just head over to the storehttp://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tableau/209/142/23 and join either one. ( While there make sure to wander around the SIM, it is really neat!
Thank you designers! 
Merry Christmas Everyone 
DURA-Chirstmas group hunt
Clawtooth 2015 Holiday Group Gift

Comments