Almost done

As this year is almost done.. (ONE MORE DAY) I am almost chomping at the bit for 2016 to get here.  As I mentioned in my last blog post, 2015 was a year of a lot of changes for me.  Some were good.  In my real life, I made a lot of good personal steps forward.  In sl, I feel like I grew in some areas and maybe not so much in other areas.  But as always I take my backslides and I learn from them.
Someone asked me today, what the most eye opening thing I learned this year was.  I think the biggest lesson I was taught was... you have to be yourself.  No matter how you change to please someone, in the end you are only hurting yourself.  Because, if you do this and that and this and that to please everyone around you... you still end up being miserable because you aren't going to be happy... since you aren't doing what makes YOU happy.  (I'm letting my inner Ember show).  And you my lovely readers?  Whats the biggest lesson you learned this year?
Until next year puddins
♥Savvy Quinn☻

Redletterday

Credits
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Austen -  colours by Truth Hawks @ Uber
Skin: Lara Hurley– Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier:  Lara Hurley Alena Rose Pale by Lara Hurley
Tattoo: [White~Widow] DeadMan – Henna by Julie Hastings
Mask: SS-Cat-Mask by Roxy (sinfulsky) @ Kinky Monthly 
Lingerie: erratic / valentina - lingerie / rose SET (maitreya) by erratic (erratic.rain) @ Collabor88 
Shoes: REIGN.- ETERNAL HEELS- CRIMSON by  Oրհεlἶმ Kεղმძεε F. Rεἶցղ (kenadeecole)
Pose: Purple Poses – Showtime – Pack 01 by    Ⱥudrɇy – Purple Poses (audrey.guter)

Comments