Baby its cold outside

Or not... where I live you can hardly tell that its almost Christmas!
Which is very disappointing!
I for one like my Decembers cold!
But at least I can get my snow fix in Secondlife!
I wanted to share goodies with you today.
But first, my apologies for the dark Root.
I couldn't lighten him up in the picture no matter how hard I tried :(
Other than that, see below for goodies!
Mwahs!
♥Savvy Quinn♥
Cold

Credits
Hair: TRUTH New Release & Holiday Gift 13 Dec 2015 by Truth Hawks FREE IN THE SUBSCRIBO NOTICES
Skin: Lara Hurley– Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier:  Lara Hurley Alena Rose Pale by Lara Hurley
Coat: !Rebel Hope - Charlize Mesh Coat  Rebel Pack by Rebel Hope @ FaMESHed
Jeans: Blueberry - Tink - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink - Fat Pack by Blueberry (blueberryxx)
Root: Birdy - Star Catz - Root [box] RARE by Tyr Sinister (tyr.rozenblum) @ The Arcade 
Boots: -Ikonik- Furendy Boots {Deluxe Fatpack} by Ikonik @ Premium Only 
Pose: oOo innocent_five by Olaenka Chesnokov FREE GROUP GIFT (you do have to pay 100L to join the group but there are a ton of group gifts)
Location: Kalamata

Comments