Crimson Frost.

Good morning!

I hope Santa was good to you all! He sure was good to me. I got a new computer, (OK maybe I mentioned that one already) The photos here were taken last week with the old lap top but I am so excited for the clarity of my new photos.. Blah, blah yap, yap.

Right, in this post are some more items from F R O S T. and other goodies.
I took the photos at one of the LEA sims. They are so neat, you really must go see. Just punch LEA into your SL map and you'll find them.

That's it from me today. I am very distracted trying to figure this computer out , remembering passwords and all that jazz.
♥ Ember ♥

lady in red Blow kisses

~ What I'm Wearing ~

~BODY~
  • Hair  - [^.^Ayashi^.^] Daichi hair - with earmuffs | By Ikira Frimon | F R O S T
  • Skin – [ MUDSKIN ] | Bambi#Rare1_E1_Sunny | By Sopha Portal.
  • Eyes – AVELINE | Eyes – Doll- L -Hazel | By giggle Solo.| FREE ON MARKETPLACE
  • Shape  Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Mesh Body –  Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Lashes – Mon Cheri |  "Falsies" Eyelash | By Freya Olivieri

~CLOTHNG ~


  • Dress – [ SAKIDE ] | Flocon | By Kinu Mayako | F R O S T
  • Rings - Kibitz | Miry ring set - copper | By Kathya Szczepanski |  We ♥ RP
  • Necklace -  Empyrean Forge | Wassail Charm Necklace – Silver | By EmpyreanForge | F R O S T
  • Polish-{ZOZ}- Winter Colors ,Maitreya | By Zozicon @ F R O S T
~POSE & LIGHTING ~

  • Poses  PosESioN | secret 1 & Almu |  By Dahriel.
  • Lighting – LUMIPro | By Stefan Buscaylet.
~SIM ~








Comments