Farewell 2015


Well friends it's been quite a year. Loads has happened to and for me in 2015.
I have had a few heartbreaks, one of my own doing and I think now is a good time for me to talk about about it.

 Savvy left Paperdolls this year.
I never did tell her how awesome she was, She posted loads here and due to my own pigheadedness she decided to go off on her own blogging adventure.

She makes beautiful photos, taking the time to set up a proper scene. Her new blog is stunning. You can check it out here - https://lilmonstersmadness.wordpress.com/

She took a lot from me and continues to do so as my partner in SL and best friend. She is the most loyal woman I have met and I am so proud she stuck with me on this blog as long as she did. I am blessed in many ways in my SL,but I think the biggest blessing is having her in my life. I don't share my feelings often so I know this sounds really corny but if she reads this she will know, ya know?

Another thing that's happened ot me,quite recently ( Since Christmas in fact) is I got a new computer.
I was so happy, I did some really crisp shots with it , you can find that post here - http://emberrandt.blogspot.ca/2015/12/i-feel-pretty.html and then it all went down hill. There was some error code I was getting called THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER. Basically Windows 10 ( it came installed with all this) and the AMD Graphics were fighting.
So I basically had a brand new lag crash rebooting constantly computer. I almost cried.

I returned the POS last night ad picked up a new (maybe a wee bit more expensive one) This time it has a nivida? card. Here's hoping my photos will be as good as I wish them. The ones below were taken on the last new PC. Although they are clear enough I just don't feel they were as good as they could have been, like not on par with the clarity of the shot I mentioned in the post above.


Alright, I will shut up now. Thanks for reading.
I hope your New Year is Shiny (Oh shiny *stares* ) and bright.

Oh one more thing. I am so so blesed to have anyone reading this blog.
 Thank you to those who have contacted me over the past year.
It really means so much to me.
Ember

Jade
lost girl

~Worn~

  • Hair - :::Phoenix::: | Jade Hair | By Lilly Herberg | @ TRES CHIC
  • Skin - .Birdy. | Ali,Pure | By Nina Helix | 1L VIP GIFT | 150L Join fee.
  • Shape - Enfant |Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Eyes - AVELINE | Eyes - Doll-L - Hazel | By Giggle Solo | FREE ON MARKETPLACE
  • Lashes - *Mon Cheri* | "Falsies" Eyelash | By Freya Olivieri.
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Mesh Body - Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Dress - AMERICAN BAZAAR | Turtleneck Dress, Berries | By Missqwerty Pevensey | @ F R O S T
  • Boots - REIGN. | Mishi Thigh High Boots (Maitreya-Lara) | By Kenadeecole.
  • Pose - an lar [poses] |  Simpli Series III | By Katya Valeska | @ SHINY SHABBY




Comments