Fifty Linden Friday & More

Good morning! TGIF!

Just a quickie this morning to show you a few items up for this weeks Fifty Linden Friday sales. 

  •  I ran and grabbed up the  Boudoir poses @ oOo Studios as I Love their poses so much! 
  • Also the hair from DP Yum Yum. I chose the Pink tone but really it looks more like a beige blonde. You get one color per pack so make sure you grab the free demo before purchase!
  • Unfortunately Exile was not out yet but they (hopefully) Will be around with their 50L hair today at some point. Fingers crossed eh!
  • My gorgeous outfit is compiled of both Blueberry & Reign. I wore this all day yesterday at an adult SIM I frequent and I got more compliments on this from the ladies then men pinging me for god knows what! I thought that was super cool. Great job Ladies from both stores, I sent them all to you. 

TGIF

~ What I'm Wearing ~

~BODY~
  • Hair  - *barberyumyum* | 69 pink | By toraji Voom | FIFTY LINDEN FRIDAY
  • Skin – .::WoW Skins::. | ADV CALENDAR 2016 Skin TAN | By sawsan SecretSpy | FREE ADVENT GIFT @ KITTYCATS
  • Eyes – AVELINE | Eyes – Doll- L -Hazel | By giggle Solo.| FREE ON MARKETPLACE
  • Shape  Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Mesh Body –  Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Lashes – Mon Cheri |  "Falsies" Eyelash | By Freya Olivieri

~CLOTHNG ~

  • Top – Blueberry - Chelsea - Belted Cardigans - Maitreya | By Blueberryxx.
  • JeansBlueberry |  Tink , Thigh High Sizes - Maitreya | By Blueberryxx.
  • Boots REIGN.| Mishi Thigh High Boots JEANS (Maitreya-Lara)- MOCHA | By kenadeecole.
  • Candy caneASD Holiday Market | Wintergreen Candy Cane | By Valerie Sockington.
~POSE & LIGHTING ~
  • Poses oOo Studio |  Boudoir15 | By Olaenka Chesnokov | FIFTY LINDEN FRIDAY
  • Lighting – LUMIPro | By Stefan Buscaylet.
~Objects in photo~
  • Stocking - [Commoner] | Monogram Stocking | By Emery Milneaux.
  • Fireplace Apple Fall | Clifton Cast Iron Fireplace | By warehousefifteendesigns.
  • Chair - [Tia] | Grey's Chair - BROWN | By Tia Biscuit.
  • Rug - junk.| cream animal rug | By Tab Tatham.
  • Wall art - [ kunst ] | Wine bottles wall rack | By Kunst Himmel.

Comments