Focus

Just a quickie drive by post from me today puddins!
Another freebie from We <3 RP
This time this adorable hair!  Its under one of the trees and comes with a hud so  you can change the hair color and the bows!
I'm also showing off my newest smexy body suit I grabbed at Kinky Monthly though I had to edit the pictures a bit to make them sfw.
You can find the NSFW versions HERE on my flickr.
Other than that, have a great rest of your week!
♥Savvy Quinn♥

FocusSfwFocusSfw1

Credits
Hair: [e] Luloo - Essentials by Elika Tiramisu (elikapeka.tiramisu) FREE @ We <3RP 
Skin: Lara Hurley– Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier:  Lara Hurley Alena Rose Pale by Lara Hurley
Eyes: AVELINE Mesh Eyes – Doll-XL -Baby Blue v2.0 by giggle Solo
Tattoo: [White~Widow] DeadMan – Henna by Julie Hastings @ Shiny Shabby
Body Suit: .SALT - SENSUAL BS  - WHITE by · мᴀʀɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇs ʀᴜʙᴀɴ · (marietheres) @ Kinky Monthly 
Pose: Glamrus . Focus Cube by Mɪss Dɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ  (glamrus) (edited with teh animare)

Comments