Frosty Celebrations

Happy Friday!!! 
Happy Birthday to my lovely Savvy!

It's a day for celebration!
Hairology has begun so I decided to show off Phoenix's exclusive hair for this event along with these adorable Pj's by Style So Chic. These will be available beginning December 13 @ F R O S T  YAY !!!

I took this photo in my own little slice of Second Life
I am so happy I found a nice little place to rent that doesn't break the bank.
Hey, another reason to celebrate!
Cheers, Ember ♥

Toasty & Warm


~ What I'm Wearing ~

~BODY~
  • Hair  - :::Phoenix::: | Paris Hair | By xXRyvenXx | @ Hairology
  • Skin – .::WoW Skins::. | ADV CALENDAR 2016 Skin TAN | By sawsan SecretSpy | FREE ADVENT GIFT @ KITTYCATS
  • Eyes – AVELINE | Eyes – Doll- L -Hazel | By giggle Solo.| FREE ON MARKETPLACE
  • Shape  Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Mesh Body –  Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Lashes – Mon Cheri |  "Falsies" Eyelash | By Freya Olivieri
 
~CLOTHNG ~

  • Pj's – Style So Chic | My feetie Pj's Womens, Maitreya | By Lidia Blackheart | COMING TO FROST Dec 13th.
~POSE & LIGHTING ~
  • Poses– [Gos & oOo] | Pouffe - Small - Black | By Gospel Voom & Olaenka Chesnokov.
  • Lighting – LUMIPro | By Stefan Buscaylet.
~Objects in photo~
  • Stocking - [Commoner] | Monogram Stocking | By Emery Milneaux.
  • Fireplace - Apple Fall | Clifton Cast Iron Fireplace | By warehousefifteendesigns.

Comments