Thursday, 10 December 2015

HAIROLOGY IS OPEN!

Good Morning!!! 

Guess what? (Chicken butt) 
Sorry, couldn't resist. 


HAIROLOGY IS OPEN!

Yes, yes it is!  It's pretty full right now but check their website here -  http://hairologyevent.blogspot.com.es/ for info on 
 (EMBER'S MOST FAVORITE EVENT EVER!)

Ahem, I mean , The event. 

Also Seraphim has been around to photograph the styles for us so we can preplan.  But, omg, you are going to want , NEED so many of these hairs.

I chose Mina Hair's Polly style as my first post this month because well I have been a fan for years, her textures & shaping are lovely.
 I usually choose a light red to wear but today I felt like stepping out my comfort zone a bit and I am really digging this black shade.
 Polly comes rigged with and without materials enabled.


(Man I am tired, I was proof reading, tried to change to a capital and was looking for that function on my screen...Time for a nap I think)

Happy Shopping.
Ember ♥




“I think that the most important thing a woman can have- next to talent, of course- is her hairdresser.”  ― Joan Crawford

Mellow Yellow




~ What I'm Wearing ~

~BODY~
  • Hair  - MINA Hair | Polly 01 | By Mina Nakamura | @ Hairology.
  • Skin – .::WoW Skins::. | ADV CALENDAR 2016 Skin TAN | By sawsan SecretSpy | FREE ADVENT GIFT @ KITTYCATS
  • Eyes – AVELINE | Eyes – Doll- L -Hazel | By giggle Solo.| FREE ON MARKETPLACE
  • Shape  Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Mesh Body –  Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Lashes – Mon Cheri |  "Falsies" Eyelash | By Freya Olivieri
 
~CLOTHNG ~

~POSE & LIGHTING ~

No comments:

Post a Comment