Heads Up!

Hi everyone !
I just felt like doing my favorite thing, Head shots! This Charlize hair by Phoenix was just perfect for them with the attached chain. I love it so much I had to do more than one!

Short and sweet for me today ( You're welcome!)
Oh and Welcome back Naadi!!! 
I missed your cute lil butt around here!
Ember ♥

P.s The tattoo is free. Check out the credits below for details and Limo!

I fall to my knees
In a blink of an eye


~ What I'm Wearing ~


~BODY~
  • Hair - :::Phoenix::: | Charlize V1  | By xXRyvenXx |  @ Winter Trends
  • Skin - [ MUDSKIN ] Helena#1_E2_Sunny | By Sopha Portal.
  • Eyes - AVELINE | Eyes - Doll-L - Hazel | By giggle Solo | FREE ON MARKETPLACE!
  • Shape - Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Mesh Body -  Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.


~Make Up~
  • Eyeshadowalaskametro♥ "Chloe" glitter eyeshadow - Funfetti | By Alaska Metropolitan.
  • Lipstick.::WoW Skins::. Lipstick 6 | By sawsan SecretSpy.
  • Tattoo[White~Widow] | Creed | By  Julie Hastings | PEACE ON EARTH HUNT PRIZE
  • Lashes *Mon Cheri* | Falsies|By Freya Olivieri|

~CLOTHNG ~
  • Top - Blueberry | Shyla - Knotted Tops - Maitreya | By Blueberryxx.

~Accessories~ 



~POSE & LIGHTING ~


Comments