It's Advent Time !

Morning Dolls!

  •  It is very dark and gloomy here today so I ended up doing a dark photo and figured I would share it with you.




  • I ran of course to the KittyCatz SIM .  I adore this calendar, you don't  need to join a group to click the days and it is totally FREE! If you miss a day     ( Usually) you can still catch up when you remember.


  • So the first gift offered is by Amacci! This sexy hair in male & female versions plus two sets of system & mesh eyes. 


  • YAY! What a wonderful way to begin the month. Thank you KittyCatz & Ammaci!


  • As the first photo is super dark and edited I decided to put up an almost raw show below. only thing I did to that one is crop and darken the edges. The lighting is CalWL.


Motherly Love



~ What I'm Wearing ~

~BODY~

  • Hair -  Amacci Hair | Simon, Black fade 5 | By Carina Larsen | FREE GIFT KITTY CAT'S ADVENT CALENDAR HERE
  • Skin - .::WoW Skins::. | Fatma Darktan | By sawsan SecretSpy.
  • Eyes - Amacci | Stargazer Eyes - Green | By Carina Larsen | FREE GIFT KITTY CAT'S ADVENT CALENDAR HERE
  • Shape - Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Mesh Body -  Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.

    ~CLOTHNG ~

    • Outfit  - DuckNipple | Centrum Set | By beanster Potato.

    ~POSE & LIGHTING ~


    Comments