It's Been A Long Day

Oh brother, has it ever!

So I decided to try again on my daughter's laptop and took some photos. 
The close up one is from that batch. 
Well I took it at 6000 by 3000 & well by the time I got it transferred over, grainy.  Blah
Dear Santa. Please bring me one good graphics card OK?

On a brighter note , I wandered over to Reign today to pick up the specially matched boots to my new Blueberry jeans.

 Now usually I'm pretty tight with my money but Since hearing about the collaboration a few days ago I haven't been able to get them out of my head. 
 I am so glad I coughed up the cash for these babies.  
It's OK that I never take them off right?

Last but not least I paired my outfit with this beautifully textured hair from Vanity called 'All about it.'  This style can be found over at this round of Hairology
 I had originally planned to wear this with a big pair of shades but well, like I said, it's just been one of those days.

♥ Ember ♥

It's been a long day
Camera shy


~ What I'm Wearing ~

~BODY~
  • Hair  - Vanity Hair | All About It | By Tabata Jewell  | @ Hairology
  • Skin – [ MUDSKIN ] | Bambi#Rare1_E2_Sunny | By Sopha Portal.
  • Eyes – AVELINE | Eyes – Doll- L -Hazel | By giggle Solo.| FREE ON MARKETPLACE
  • Shape  Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Mesh Body –  Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Lashes – Mon Cheri |  "Falsies" Eyelash | By Freya Olivieri

~CLOTHNG ~

  • Top – Blueberry | Shyla - Knotted Tops - Maitreya | By Blueberryxx.
  • Jeans - Blueberry |  Tink , Thigh High Sizes - Maitreya | By Blueberryxx.
  • BootsREIGN.| Mishi Thigh High Boots JEANS (Maitreya-Lara)- MOCHA | By kenadeecole.
~ Accessories~ 

  • Rings - Kibitz | Miry ring set ,copper | By Kathya Szczepanski | We ♥ RP
  • Polish -{ZOZ}- | Holiday Present Double, Maitreya | By Zozicon | Cosmopolitan


~POSE & LIGHTING ~
  • Pose – Something New | peek a boo | By allysondwyer.
  • Lighting – LUMIPro | By Stefan Buscaylet.
~Objects in photo~
  • Chair  - junk. | vintage barbers chair. black.| By Tab Tatham


Comments