The F R O S T In My Hair

Good morning peeps!

Ah Monday, Do you love it or hate it?
 I personally love it as it means I get 'Me time'

Anyway, I have stuff to show you from F R O S T. It opened @ 3pm yesterday and oh boy, there is so many great things!  This dress by Chemical Princess was adorable in a darker way so I kinda went with the goth dolly look.

 I really have no idea if you can find the piercings any longer, they were by  Acide but the designers profile says closed all over it.  Maybe on market place if you feel like hunting.  Sorry about that but I needed some sort of hardware for the face.

Also this hair!  You can find it over @ Hairology this round by a designer called Lovey Dovey.  I had never heard of them before but once I saw this I took a wander over to their main store to check them out.  I think you might like them too.  Here's their main LM  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dinotte/78/38/1602 Remember though, if you love this style, you have to grab it @ Hairology.

Alright that is it from me for now. I have a bunch more F R O S T posts lined up for the coming weeks. I have to restrain myself from posting them all in one big lump. But hey, it's kinda like my own little advent calendar, kinda sorta maybe.
Ember ♥

dark doll

Dolled up


~ What I'm Wearing ~
~BODY~
  • Hair  - Lovey Dovey | Sam/Unrigged | By Teeny Spot  | @ Hairology
  • Skin – ::Dulce Secrets:: | Ember.Farro.Bare N | By AnneAlyce Maertens.
  • Eyes – AVELINE | Eyes – Doll- L -Hazel | By giggle Solo.| FREE ON MARKETPLACE
  • Shape  Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Mesh Body –  Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Lashes – Mon Cheri |  "Falsies" Eyelash | By Freya Olivieri


~Make up~
  • Eye Shadowalaskametro | Zara, eyeshadow - Mocha | By Alaska Metropolitan | @ anyBODY
  • Lip Gloss - alaskametro | Sheer Gloss, lipgloss - Rouge | By Alaska Metropolitan | @ anyBODY

~Jewelry~
  • Piercings - [Acide!] | Mel | By AcIde Innovia. | (Closed now sorry)
  • NecklaceMaxi Gossamer | Necklace, Alexa Black Choker Pearls| By Maxi Gossamer.

~CLOTHNG ~
  • Dress – Chemical Princess | Dolly Dress| By Gothic Schism | @ F R O S T 
  • Boots - Tales & Stories | Demonia Boots | By Mokkinha | F R O S T 
~POSE & LIGHTING ~
  • Poses an lar [poses] | The Motion Series | By | GEN-neutral
  • Lighting – LUMIPro | By Stefan Buscaylet.

Comments