Updates and such

I did not mean to take such a long break.
While I knew I would not be posting over the weekend, I had ever intention of posting Monday but you know what they say about good intentions.
A little news.  First off, when this round of Kinky Monthly ends on the 19th, next month it is moving to a new sim, so stay tuned, I will be providing the updated location on the blog when it moves!
Next, the new LumiPro is out!  This is my favorite photographer toy I own.
I used it in these shots to show off some of the newest features.  The poses in both shots are in the hud, as well as the cool shadow effects you see.
All the updates can be found on the blog here.  So make sure you check out the blog and grab yourself a free demo.  Its seriously worth the linden if you like to play around with lighting and such.
And if you already own it, just attach it and it'll update to the new version!
I think that's it from me puddins.  Have a great one!  MWAHS
♥Savvy Quinn♥
BlueLumi   BlueLumi2
Credits
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Suzy Mesh Hair - Candies Pack by MissAllSunday Lemon @ FaMESHed
Skin: Lara Hurley– Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier:  Lara Hurley Alena Rose Pale by Lara Hurley
Tattoo: Tattoo Aztec Black  [CAROL G] by Carol G. Grut (carolina.gaelyth) @ Premium Only
Dress: *Merlific* Chandy Sensual Dress Motif  by  ƗмєrŁøu ȽastchancεƗ (merl2010) @ Kinky Monthly 
Bracelets: MG - Bangles - Damasc - SILVER - V2 by Maxi Gossamer
Necklace: ~Tantalum~ Iclyn Back Necklace*. by ღ Ŀսçì ღ (lucinnnda) @ Premium Only 
Shoes: REIGN.- SUKI STRAPPED HEELS- FATPACK by  Oրհεlἶმ Kεղმძεε F. Rεἶցղ (kenadeecole) WERE LAST WEEK 50L FRIDAY'S ITEM.  DID NOT SEE THEM IN STORE THIS WEEK
Poses and Lighting: LUMIPro 2016 HUD by Stefan Buscaylet

Comments