Weekend sales and gifts in Secondlife

Good morning! We made it to the weekend! 
I have some lovely things to show you today. Some free some discounted. 
All must haves for sure!

  1. I had a dress passed to me this morning by a designer called Culco. I recall seeing them on Flickr and drooling over their boots so I was quite surprised and flattered to be asked to blog this dress for them. This dress is quite interesting indeed. I was pleased to see they had a size especially for Maitreya in the box along with standard mesh, Belleza, Slink and Busty sizing. What is really interesting to me is the texturing on it. You all  must know by now what a texture fiend I am and this dress lived up to my standards :) Half solid, half see through meshing. Very risque but very pretty. This dress is available in Culco's main store @ 20% off for the 20 Twenty event. Find out more about this event here -  http://differentialevents.weebly.com/20twenty.html
  2. I also have this hair by Damselfly to show off. The style is called Katya and can be found at this round of Hairology. I was really impressed with the shape of this hairstyle. Great job Damselfly! Hairology is running until December 30th this round, check out their site here for more details -  http://hairologyevent.blogspot.com.es/
  3. If you haven't yet visited the KittyCatS SIM and hit up their advent calendar, DO IT! The skin I am wearing is free there by WoW Skins and also my Kunglers earrings! The generosity of the designers involved in this project just boggles my mind. And also a huge mega Thank You to Callie Cline who organizes this. ( Least I am pretty positive it is this lovely lady doing it )

OK DONE.(Whew)
 Go forth and shop!
Ember


If I just lay here.
I don't quite know how to say how I feel

~ What I'm Wearing ~

~BODY~
  • Hair  - Damselfly | Katya | By Shylah Honey |  @ Hairology
  • Skin – .::WoW Skins::. | ADV CALENDAR 2016 Skin TAN | By sawsan SecretSpy | FREE ADVENT GIFT @ KITTYCATS
  • Eyes – AVELINE | Eyes – Doll- L -Hazel | By giggle Solo.| FREE ON MARKETPLACE
  • Shape  Enfant | Sarang | By Sopha Portal.
  • Mesh Body –  Maitreya | Lara | By Onyx LeShelle.
  • Lashes – Mon Cheri |  "Falsies" Eyelash | By Freya Olivieri

~CLOTHNG ~

  • Dress – -Culco- | Velvet-paneled embellished dress, black,Maitreya | By culco | 20% off for the 20/Twenty event.
  • Boots -  REIGN.| Mishi Thigh High Boots JEANS (Maitreya-Lara)- MOCHA | By kenadeecole.
  • RingsKibitz | Crystal ring set - onyx | By Kathya Szczepanski | @ KUSTOM9
  • EarringsKunglers | Silver earring - L - V2 | By AvaGardner Kungler | FREE ADVENT GIFT @ KITTYCATS
~POSE & LIGHTING ~
  • Poses oOo Studio | Loco Rococo | By Olaenka Chesnokov | FREE GIFT
  • Lighting – LUMIPro | By Stefan Buscaylet.
~Objects in photo~
  • TreeLAQ Decor | Christmas Tree,Classic White Snow | By Winter DiPrima.
  • Wall art -  BUENO | RASP-Wall Flowers | By Mikel Monk. | GACHA

Comments