Happy New Year

Maybe?
I'm hungover.  Too much happy last night.  (Or vodka.  Because vodka = happiness right?)
But here we are in a bright new year!
Not so bright here... its gloomy.  But I'm glad... bright lights would not a happy Savvy make.
However I did wake up with a new respect for my limitations on such stuff!
So.  Its a brand new year.  What resolutions did you make?  What did you do?
This picture reflects exactly how I feel today.  Lazy and a little messy.  Hair piled up and lazying around in my pjs.
Sorry for the short post.  I think I need to go lay back down.
I just wanted to wish everyone a fantabulous new year and hope its your best one ever!
MWAHS
♥Savvy Quinn♥

HappyNewYear

Credits
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Ximena -  colours by Truth Hawks
Skin: Lara Hurley– Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier:  Lara Hurley Alena Rose Pale by Lara Hurley
Shirt, Shorts, Blindfold: [YumZ]KinkyLullaby*Red by Aмαуα Yuмz Sαηţαηα (yummy.brentley) @ Kinky Monthly 
Pose: Sage Poses - Rilassato by Sαge Døиαтø (sage.kenaan)

 

Comments

  1. I think for me my ever ongoing resolution would be spreading kindness, I am so corny like this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment