Let me tell you about my best friend

Now she doesn't know this is coming.  And it will be a bit of a ramble so if you'd like, the credits are below!
I have 2 super uber best friends in SL.  These are both people I've known almost my entire 6 years I've been in world.  These are the ones I consider family.  My sister and my brother.  I was sitting around trying to get inspiration for a post, and I thought... well if I can get them to pose, I'll write a note about them!  Jaco's will be coming but our schedules don't mesh real well sometimes.
But this one is about Ember.  I met Ember waaaaaayyy back when I was new.  Just a couple months old.  We used to roleplay together in this sim.  I remember one of the first things she ever said to me, was scolding me on my shoes.  And she taught me how to get freebies so I could look better and not spend lindens.  (I was a poor poor avi back then.)  Well time passed and she quit rping there, and I stayed... I got very firmly entrenched there, became an officer and she moved on with her life.  We'd still talk occasionally, but my life revolved around the sim and hers was much broader.  She'd visit me sometimes, and her neko was the only one my character would pet.  She had a soft spot for her :)
Fast forward 3 years.  I left the sim.
And Ember was there to help me find another purpose for SL.  Because guess what?  There IS an sl outside of rp!  She helped me start blogging, (So you can blame her for my rambles) she helped me put together a better avi as well as showed me how to look my best.  She introduced me to a few other things in SL.  And helped broaden my own sl.  Always there to kick my ass when I was down.. which was often back then (You give up the only secondlife you know after 3 years you feel kind of lost) and was quick to praise and compliment me when I did something different.
We've both been through a lot.  Through rl and sl heart breaks and triumphs.  We have each other's backs and we both know, we can tell each other the truth, and while it may sting... we don't have to worry about it destroying us.
Now she's moved into a place in my life and I can't imagine life without her.  She took up residence in my partner box, (she calls me her wife) and she's my partner in crime (People seriously look for her whenever I'm alone) and I feel very very blessed to have her.  With her I take life a little less seriously, I'm a little more carefree and I tend to let loose.
She's my secret keeper.  My diary.  My sister and more.
And check out her blog here: http://emberrandt.blogspot.com/
What about you?  Tell me about your best friend.  :)
Mwahs.
♥Savvy Quinn♥
BestFriends
Credits
On me:
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Jess Mesh Hair - Candies Pack by MissAllSunday Lemon
Skin: Lara Hurley– Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier:  Lara Hurley Alena Rose Pale by Lara Hurley
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.4 By Onyx LeShelle
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Legend - Henna - RARE by Julie Hastings @ Epiphany 
Dress: [VALE KOER] SKINCLINGING DRESS RED by Bob @ Kustom9
Shoes: Glamistry - LINARIA Heels [PF1016] by Maris (glamistry)
Jewelry: Kibitz - Olzen ring set silver by Kathya Szczepanski @ Kustom9

On Ember:
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Kasimire Hair By Truth Hawks @ Epiphany 
Shape: Enfant Sarang Shape By Sopha Portal
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.4 By Onyx LeShelle
Skin: .Birdy. Ali VIP Skin - Pure  By Dani (nina.helix) 1L VIP Gift. 150 Join fee
Dress: Blueberry - Jaine - No Panties - Maitreya By Blueberryxx.
Shoes:  [MAITREYA] .:KC:. Couture STARDOM HEELS By Klari55a
Rings: Kibitz - Miry ring set - left - copper By Kathya Szczepanski

Pose: an lar [poses] We Are Young by Kat (katya.valeska) @ Shiny Shabby 
Picture: Sway's WallArt [quote] butterfly by Sway Dench
Cat lamp: Sway's Lamp [meow] pink by Sway Dench

Comments

  1. Aww you booger.
    I had no clue what this blog was to be about ( Besides fashion of course!)
    It's funny, people always ask where you are too when I 'm hanging out alone!
    :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment