Pretty evil today.

I like to be pretty.
I like to be evil.
Those two things can work very well together sometimes :D
Today I wanted to be both.  After I got an outfit together from my finds at the Mesh Body Addicts, I threw in some wings and talons... even a tail.  (However my picture didn't show it off *pouts*)
The hair and dress are a collaboration between the creators of Hucci and Iconic... and omg.
The hair fits PERFECTLY under the hood.  And the hair is my favorite shade of that bright vibrant red that I always wear.
Thank you both for this great find!
Then after I was done getting dressed I had to find the perfect sim.. and I did.  I even made a friend!
The pose was built into the stand he was guarding.. and I looked like I belonged there haha.
Have a wonderful week puddins.
Mwahs!
♥Savvy Quinn♥
SundayCircus
Credits
Hair: ICONIC:RUSSINA - Vamps by Ms. Neveah Niu (neveah.niu) @ Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly 
Skin: Lara Hurley– Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier:  Lara Hurley Alena Rose Pale by Lara Hurley
Nails: [CX] Hayop (Silver) by Cᴇʀʙᴇʀᴜs (kamayari)
Tattoo: [White~Widow] Legend - Henna - RARE by Julie Hastings @ The Epiphany 
Dress: ::HH:: Hucci Logan Dress - Collection by Eboni (eboni.khan) @ Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly 
Shoes: REIGN.- COMBAT PLATS- White by  Oրհεlἶმ Kεղმძεε F. Rεἶցղ (kenadeecole)
Wings: ~*Souzou Eien*~ ~*S.E.*~ Draconian Wings by Draconias Timeless
Location: Disturbia

Comments