The SL Blues

So unless you were under a rock yesterday, holy issues Batman... Sl was not treating us nice at all.
I couldn't put stuff on or take it off.
I tried and lawd I was a mess.
So my plans to blog on my day off went right down the damn tubes.  So I had to wait until after work today to show off my super cute look!
Mesh Body Addicts opened yesterday as well, and I loved this sweater from Just Because.  Its so cute and it was perfect with my jeans and boots for a stroll through the snow.
I managed to get my boots to work with the jeans Blueberry released for the Reign boots but make sure you DEMO DEMO DEMO. I cannot stress this enough!  (Jeans are at Blueberry's main store)
Even though the items say they are made for the mesh bodies, its still always a great idea to demo them!
And that is it for now puddins'
MWAHS
♥Savvy Quinn♥

SLBlues

Credits
Hair: Exile::Loose Ends Wildcards by Kavar Cleanslate @ Collabor88
Skin: Lara Hurley– Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier:  Lara Hurley Alena Rose Pale by Lara Hurley
Earrings: Zaara : Aletta ear wings *peacock* by Zaara Kohime @ Collabor88
Shirt: *Just BECAUSE* Sophia Shirt - FatPack by Annie Melson @ Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly 
Jeans: Blueberry - Tink - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink - Fat Pack by Blueberry (blueberryxx)
Boots: Phedora. Bethesda Knee Boots by мια ρнєđσгα (quakestore) @ Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly 
Pose: Kirin - Ayumi Pose 1 by Carol (carolina.sautereau)
Location: Loch Noble Winter

Comments