Waiting on something

I wanted to ramble but maybe later. Romp opened back up!
This gorgeous scrollwork is really a bondage piece that you can do all sorts of naughty stuff on ;)
And MBA Bi-monthly is going strong. I've wore this dress for 3 days (le gasp!). That is a record for me... I never wear stuff that long... I usually rarely wear stuff more than a few hours. But I really love the textures and the way it fit my mesh body oh so tightly and perfectly.. and I have gotten tons of compliments on it.
As far as the title goes.... That is how I feel lately. I'm not sure if its where I've been working tons rl so SL time is lacking. Or if its where I've been kind of drifting in sl with no real purpose outside of blogging.
Anyone else ever have that issue? Just kind of waiting around like you're waiting for something to happen?
Mwahs!
♥Savvy Quinn♥

Waiting

Credits:
Hair: Doe: Bryn (Solid) - Colors by Helyanwe Vindaloo @ OMGacha
Skin: Lara Hurley– Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN by Jaden Art (JadenArt)
Head Applier:  Lara Hurley Alena Rose Pale by Lara Hurley
Tattoo: [White~Widow] DeadMan – Henna by Julie Hastings
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Black Diamond Dagger - Prize 1 by Maxi Gossamer (Old MadPeas hunt prize)
Dress: Vinyl - Beal Dress Pak Fatpak by lιттle Ñ‚oaÑ•Ñ‚ (sukoshitosuto) @ Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly 
Bracelets: MG - Bangles - Damasc - SILVER - V2 by Maxi Gossamer
Boots: -KC- NEMESIS BOOTS by Klari55a @ Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly 
Pose: . Infiniti . - Cold Feet - 1 by Brandi Monroe @ The Seasons Story 
Scrollwork: *AF* Capturado Scrollwork by Fraynkie @ Romp
Rack of implements: ~*Souzou Eien*~  ~*S.E.*~ Vicious Implements – Canes & Crops by Draconias Timeless

Comments

  1. I think I ALWAYS feel like that in SL.
    But remember, sometimes it's OK to just float about.
    Gives us time to get to know ourselves a bit better <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment