Friday Mania

Goood morning everyone!!!

What shall I ramble on about today humm?
Just kidding! 
For the one sweet reader who contacted me yesterday 
Dontcha worry, I have some stuff for the next post.
Not pervy sim excitement but, excitement for me none the less :D 

OK So today a few things going on across the grid.
 Gawddd, I love this one. First thing I do when I log in Friday mornings is hop over to the Seraphim site to check out the gallery.  If you don't know what I'm talking about then take this link right here http://seraphimsl.com/ Book mark this one folks. Trust me. You're welcome.  

Anyhow I had grabbed this lovely little dress by Pixicat yesterday when I realized they had updated to include Maitreya fit. I IT.  But if you don't feel like paying full pop for it, you can pick it up today in BLACK  for 50L!!  
Remember , it's today only. Friday Feb, 5, 2016.
Remember those? 
Well There is a new event running with this idea but with a twist. Read all about this new event here. http://www.applemaydesigns.com/p/facebook_06.html

What's supposed to happen is each store has a board with a Free  item. They set it to however many hits needed and once it locks  that is the end of it.  Sadness for some time zones as it starts @ midnight SLT. 

 But luckily for us, ( Sorry to the event creators.) some of the boards broke and most of the designers set their items out for 0L to everyone!
 Hurry scurry though this is quite time sensitive!

I was able to grab items from  Mina - Magika - Salt & Pepper - Essenz .

Check here for a photo of the goodies on offer. and thanks everyone for the lovely gifties  
 https://www.flickr.com/photos/applemaydesigns/24195253274/in/dateposted/

Have fun!
Happy Shopping. 
Ember. 

Flowers mean
If only everyday could be like today.

-Worn-



  • Hair - :::Phoenix::: | Fiona Hair | By Լєχι Pнσєηιχ (xxryvenxx
  • Skin -. .Birdy.| Ali VIP Skin - Pure - (Black) | By Dani (nina.helix) | 1L VIP GIFT 150L Join fee. 
  • Liner - .Birdy.  | {Liner} 5 | By Dani (nina.helix) | 1L VIP GIFT 150L Join fee. 
  • Lashes - Lumae | Eyelashes , Longer | By Lumiya Rae. 
  • Shape - Enfant |Sarang | By Sopha Portal. 
  • Eyes - Aveline | Eyes – Doll- L -Hazel | By giggle Solo | Free on Market Place 
  • Mesh Body - Maitreya | Mesh Body - Lara | By Onyx LeShelle. 
  • Dress - -Pixicat- | Darling.Dress - White (Maitreya) | By areve. 
  • Pose - oOo Studio | Bianca 1 | By Olaenka Chesnokov . 
  • Location - [Eclectica]




Comments