I declare today Pink Day

However a friend also said today was Steak and Blowjob day.
So happy day to all the people receiving those today!
I am stuck inside... watching it rain and storm, so I decided to get the exploring bug out of my system by wandering about SL.
I found this gorgeous sim... and since I already felt preppy.. I decided to strike a pose!
This shirt from Just Because fit perfectly with my Khakis from Vinyl.
However that is enough rambling from me... I hope you have sunshine wherever you are!
Psst.  Since Ember loves the pink, this picture is dedicated to her.  love you!
Mwahs
♥Savvy Quinn♥

Pinkday

Credits
Hair: Doe: Opal - Fatpack by Helyanwe Vindaloo @ Collabor88
Skin: Lara Hurley– Maitreya Skin Appliers by Lara Hurley
Head: CATWA HEAD Annie Vampire by Catwa.Clip (catwa.clip)
Head applier: Lara Hurley– Laura Rose Pale appliers *Catwa Annie* by Lara Hurley
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.4 By Onyx LeShelle
Shirt: *Just BECAUSE* Lucie Shirt - FatPack by Annie Melson @ Fameshed
Pants: Vinyl - Shinoda Khakis Pak Fatpak by lιттle тoaѕт (sukoshitosuto) @ Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly 
Shoes: REIGN.-Belle Flats- White by  Oրհεlἶმ Kεղმძεε F. Rεἶցղ (kenadeecole)
Glasses: .:KC:. VOGUE FEMALE SUNGLASSES / FATPACK by Klari55a
Pose: . Infiniti .  - Blowing Smoke - 8 by Brandi Monroe @ Pose Fair
Location: Kalopsia

Comments